Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rav's Randoms! :D


Random stuff that don’t matter… uh

Why not blog… I shall call this blog segment: RAV’S RANDOMS! Here we goo!!!

  • The Amazing Spiderman was an amazing movie. The character development—awesome. Direction and script—fantismo! Acting—wicked. I absolutely loved it. Not to mention I absolutely fell in love with Andrew Garfield and his take on Peter Parker. Man of my dreams. Done. I have found him… and I will marry him (whether it is consensual or not… *creepy stare*
  •  Ever wish you could just meet someone like that in person. Slightly geeky but supa cool. Awkwardly funny and charming! So cute… makes my knees weak. Peter Parker why aren’t you real… *emotional breakdown*
  • I went through a phase like that before… feeling dejected when you realize the awesome world that film has created for you is not real -__-*tear*… Well I guess you know they did a damn good job when you feel like that (is it sad that it was after watching a lot of anime?)
  •   Having confidence in what you do is always admirable. But where do people get this unshakable sense of confidence… to the point of delusion? (We’ve all seen those dudes on American Idol that think they sing amazing when reality of the situation proves otherwise…) Do these people not reflect on what they do? Boggles my mind.
  •  I hate the idea of an essay, but once I get started on them I end up loving them. They put you in a zone… this odd brainstorm mode; well I guess it’s just critical thinking. We have an odd love hate relationship.
  •  I am currently sitting beside my sister who is playing final fantasy XIII… she is so ridiculously engaged in the game… you should see her face (LOL) ---> O_O (with the occasional eye twitch and realization she hasn’t blinked in like 20 minutes)
  •  Indian soap operas are the biggest waste of time. My mother absolutely loves them… I can’t take it! It’s the same story line copied and pasted again and again with different characters. Jesus why is it so hard to come up with something new? The only thing I’ve learned from soap operas is that people like watching other people day dream about love… perhaps it because they can relate. -__- sheesh.
  •  Trying to learn how to play guitar is one of the best things I ever decided to attempt. I can’t imagine how I lived without music like this before. This is music but the connection you find with it is so different. When you listen to music on your phone, iPod etc. you hear it and you connect in a different way, but when you play it… I just can describe it (words will not do it justice!) but you feel liberated and open. It’s awesome! It’s amazing how much you don’t know you have in the world until you get it or feel it?… (Isn’t the line usually the other way?) But hey its okay, I tend to work backwards.
  • It becomes an addiction! Just like any other art I guess. I am absolutely in love.
  •  Although summer just started I am actually very excited to have school start O_O ! (NERD). No! Not a nerd… I just have a lot of exciting courses I’m taking okay? *tear*
  •  I love people. All people, people in general. They’re great! So many personalities, genetic makeups and habits! But maybe I’m just saying that because I’m in a good mood. I easily recall several other times where I think people suck… Perhaps I must try to keep more neutral opinions and not be so extreme in everything (great I feel bipolar now…)
  • What do you do when you miss someone? Umm… Rav ends up eating things they like. My sister finds this so weird, but it’s not?! (I need some reassurance here man). When I miss my sister I feel like eating popcorn and chips. For my brother I think of Coffee Crisp and for my mom I instantly think apple fritters and croissants. Just thinking about the foods makes me miss them <3 Sister Sehmbi thinks this makes sense since I love food so much… I end up attaching the people I love with the foods they love and it becomes a giant connection of love. What can I say… you know you love it.
  •   I have recently been taking vitamin D pills and have realized I don’t crave sweets as much anymore. It’s so odd… I don’t feel like myself. So usually when you crave something consistently it’s your brain’s way of letting you know you lack some essential nutrients. Apparently whatever I was lacking is fulfilled with vitamin D… but… I miss you sweets : ( I guess this situation is bittersweet… but not so sweet for me… so simply bitter *runs away crying*
  •  Uh I love life :) That sums it up. Heh…

Well that’s all beautiful people. Enjoy your summer! Talking about random things just fills me up with hearts and sheit what can I say.

~YEE YEE
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment