Sunday 16 September 2012

Solipsist


An amazing work directed by Andrew Thomas Huang

It's amazing how art can take you into a world of its own. When I first watched this I thought it was awesome... Blew litto Rav away matey! Maybe one day ill be able to pursue my secret dream of becoming a director (perhaps one day *sniff*).

What I got from this piece:
You can only truly know yourself through your own mind. Perhaps actualizing what you are through another will never prove successful, because you cannot understand the other. Interesting how in the end all the creatures that attempted to combine with another, couldn't... and there was a giant explosion. Its just sayin,  "hai, yeah, hi bud... that's not going to work out". O__o

Well this is an awesome work of art that I just wanted to share with you guys. :) Cheers till next time eat lossaa goodies and be happy :')

~YEE YEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment