Friday 10 February 2012

Reincarnation and souls



Some cool stuff on soul theory? I Thank SOO! Let’s get into this like.. A warm chunk of lava cake............*drool*

So I believe in reincarnation...I think (most likely). And my sister and I were having a very interesting conversation on soul theories... when she told me she had been following this youtuber with some pretty interesting theories on the secrets of the universe (ouuu....ahh...eeeyyay!). She said that the girl brought up this idea of reincarnation and parallel worlds... (yeah I know comes off a little bogus doesn't it?). But a very interesting idea nonetheless. I think her idea was that after we die our energy is transferred to another universe. So technically our "souls", or energies are placed into another world. If you're like me and believe that humans carry their own energies (spiritual energies...this can relate to auras...but we'll get into that later) then I can understand the idea of human energies being transferred to a difference place in time. And thinking about the whole "conservation of energy" idea...well that kind of gets me excited. What? What you’re saying is energy can't be created or destroyed? My jeebies Rav (oh you...*slight flick of the wrist*). This all gets me excited ...but then you're probably sitting there thinking..."oh delusional Rav...there's no such thing as parallel universes *again a flick of the wrist* " And to you (slightly flamboyant-skeptical-dude) I say "OH ISN'T THERE?" It seems like the laws of physics are crumbling under the fingertips of all dem harvard-oxford-genius-types. Our laws of time have been proven wrong! Simple physics have been proven wrong! muaha! "Oh but how?" you ask. Well my friends it seems like the discovery of how neutrinos work has changed how we understand the speed of light... It went something like this...

*in the laboratory* (an extremely dumbed down version of what went down on this epic day)

Science dude 1: "hey man ima chill hur...send dat neutrino shizz to me son, YE"

Science dude 2: "aight...hurr we GOoo"
*shoots neutrino*

Science dude 1: "aight...got it...what's the time"

Science dude 2: "OMFG...this just went faster than the speed of light" O_O

Science dude 1: "You stupid, for realzz...tha sheitz not possible homie"

Science dude 2: " MoFO come hurrr" 

And that my friends...was the day that these oh-so-educated scientists found out that neutrinos break our very notion of time into teensy weensy pieces. Basically when timing the transmission of neutrinos it was found that they moved faster than the speed of light. They retested this several times to rule out human error...and it wasn't human error...well in at least one way. 

I quote:
The finding that neutrinos might break one of the most fundamental laws of physics sent scientists into a frenzy when it was first reported in September. Not only because it appeared to go against Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity but, if correct, the finding opened up the troubling possibility of being able to send information back in time, blurring the line between past and present and wreaking havoc with the fundamental principle of cause and effect.

Anyway the point I'm trying to make here, is that we don't know! Fundamental ideas we believed to be true proved wrong, how much do we really know about our universe? Mankind doesn't know as much as it asserts that it knows. It’s like that arrogant confident dude that actually doesn’t really know what the hells he's doing but because he's so confident no one questions him because he looks like he knows what he's doing...when really manz just a dumbo...(yeah I said dumbo). Okay well I think the scientific community deserves more recondition than that. Science has taken us far, and I think I believe in science more than anything else.. But this just proves that science has way far to go... and I can't wait to see it unravel. 

On the topic of the neutrinos, right now, scientists are experimenting with sending neutrino messages to their past selves. So we are essentially experimenting with time travel. Wow! 

TIME FOR RAV'S BOGUS THEORIES:
(If you agree, even slightly, or disagree...leave a comment! I'd like to know other people's views!)

I'm a huge science buff. I think everything can be explained through science... and I might be getting a little controversial here by saying religion...faith...uh not really my thang. BUT I think spirituality, which a lot of people think apart from science, can actually be explained through science. We just haven't figured out how yet... O_o (darn). I think that living creatures in general have their own energies, call it their souls? (I'd rather not, at least not in the traditional way) I would call it something in our brains. Maybe our souls are in our brains? ...Could it possibly be the mind? I think that so much of the human brain and the universe is not understood, perhaps the two are intertwined?

So what about the cosmos? Horoscopes? Another thing kept far away from science. There is much debate whether astrology is a pseudoscience or not. So far I think science has won in keeping astrology far from being considered a science. It seems like a scam sometimes doesn't it? I think if you're looking at that daily forecast sheit then yes, it’s a scam. But when you look at intricate astrological lay outs of how planets are aligned and their motions relative to one another at the very time a human is born...I think they all come to play a part in influencing our human energies which then determining a person's genetics...and so their personality as a result. I think the alignments and planet arrangements have some connection to our human energies. Now I know this sounds really all-over-the-place but it's only because I'm getting so excited that my fingers are having trouble keeping up. 

Anyway what I am saying is that intricate astrology might have some influence on this "human energy" I have so miserably failed to identify, maybe because I myself…don’t really know what I am referring to. I think I’m talking about the psychic part of humans, the altered state of consciousness that we don’t know and haven’t explored. That side of humans that is a combination of our souls and our essence…(but not a traditional idea of soul…a more cognitive one). I know I am being awfully vague but the more I figure out this theory the more clear I’ll get. I know the ideas I came up with seem pretty damn fatalistic don’t they?
Planets àinfluence your energy à influence your geneticsà influence your personality and all of which can be explained through science I say? And let’s not even get into external and prenatal factors contributing to who you become. It seems like in my eyes…there’s no choice? Maybe there is…after we are left to our own devices on earth? But then what’s the point of this? Maybe there is an ultimate end to a giant plan of the universe we just…don’t know. So the skeptic says “Well how do you suppose one can prove that huh?”...Yeah…I really have no idea.

But one day science will figure out its connection to the mind and the cosmos… one dayyyy!!! And if not…I intend to research this one day. If I ever become a neuropsychologist….. (yeah well see how that goes *cough*)

But I must say there’s nothing cooler then the idea of possibility. That just fills me with hearts. More than the cosmos does… like lots of hearts and sheit. Soldier rav signing off…

~YEE YEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment