Monday 16 January 2012

The smell of leaves...


So greenery makes me think of my childhood. Which was mostly spent outside... no not because my parents were abusive (although at times...I-I cant talk about it...they're watching) 

I was out and about... super free! Climbed trees, caught caterpillars... all the good stuffs. People try to grow up to fast and in the process of trying to grow up they loose their freedom and the creativity attached to it! Tis a sad day when the little things in life aren't interesting to you any more. Life isn't boring... its the way your thinking is! Keep that inner child alive and I guarantee you will always stay happy! 

TASK FOR YOU: Go...right now and grab any sort of paint you have and finger paint. If you don't have paint...friggen use your mom's nail polish or some sheit! GO BE FREE MY FRIEND BE FREE! *runs around nude*

~hearts keep me going son! 

No comments:

Post a Comment